Friday, November 14, 2008

Reject me!

So... I came to a realization last night while at a GHETTO night club. I'm not getting rejected enough.

For the past few months I've been practicing game like someone would 'practice' giving blood. I've only been gaming when I felt the outcome would be totally good. What is it that I'm afraid of? Failure... I just realized that the easiest way to get over this is to just go out there and fail. I know, I've read it a million places before - but reading it doesn't matter until it clicks in your head. I'm just going to start going up to girls and use the Doc Holiday style opener that my boy Commen helped me with. I'm not saying that Direct will cause me to fail, but the next steps of my interaction probably will. I just want to go up to girls like:

PS: Hey, I wanted to come say hi.
Girl: Hi???
PS: Wow... you're EXTREMELY friendly. Did your dog die today?
Girl: You're weird...
PS: That's not what you said last night.

Anyway - basic point is... I just need to overcome the 'A.A.' or 'Fear of Failure..' I know it wont ever go away, but I will learn to live with it, much like I learned to live with a third leg.

If I don't constantly make those nerves come up, then I will never become accustomed to the feeling. So... with all this jibber jabber -

- For the next two weeks I am going to open as much as possible with the only outcome necessary being FAILURE.

-I don't care if she has a boyfriend.
*it will be a beautiful failure.
-I don't care if she is a lesbian.
*it will be a fun failure
-I don't care if she thinks I'm ugly.
*it will be an amazing failure
-I don't care if there are guys around looking at me.
*it will be an entertaining failure.
-I don't care if she doesn't even respond.
*it will be a short conversation. And failure.

I don't care about anything. In the past two weeks, I've had 0 success with new girls (2 number closes and a kiss close is 0 success.) So, the next two weeks, I'm still aiming for 0 success... but I'm going to BUST MY ASS to get it.

I'm also going to do my best to not think about 'game' or 'theory' and try not to analyze any of the interactions until the two weeks is up. Sometimes just thinking about game will put you in a mood not to do anything. You almost have to be stupid to approach in the very beginning. I'll let you know how great it goes... three cheers for failure and rejection.

-P.S.

No comments: