Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wild Crazy Animal Sex...

So, I followed up on the text message from the last post. I went to work out, ate dinner, and then went to meet with the girl who sent the text.

I have been reading some David Shade material (I haven't bought anything, just his promotional work) and he has a few video's on how to give girls great orgasms. Now, I have given orgasms to all but one of the girls I have been with... So it's not a new thing to me... But, What I realize now is that I wasn't really focused on making sure that the whole sexual experience was about pleasing the girl. This is so extremely important.

I arrived at her place, and we are both really cool about it being a booty call. She likes it that way... I let her know I respect her and that I'm happy she's so in touch with her sexuality... We get down to business, and I just work on getting her turned on for the first 5 minutes. Keeping her clothes on, and just grazing her body with mine, and with my hands. After that she takes my shirt off, and I take her clothes completely off. I continue just grazing my hands around and kissing her all over (mostly erogenous zones: Neck, Ear, Lower Stomach, Breasts, Behind the Knee...) and then slowly started getting closer to her vagina. Once on the Vagina I worked on it for maybe 15 minutes before she had her first orgasm. I started out with 'The Welcomed Method' and it was working pretty well. Now, she is a very sexual girl so while my thumb was resting at the base of her vagina, I double penetrated with my finger (in her ass.) She LOVED it... I kept doing this, while very slowly inching my index finger in, and pushing my thumb up towards the deep spot. I find that this method works best if you are on her side... That way your right hand can work the magic down below, and your left hand can work the magic on the clit. As you're doing that your upper body can pay attention to her [kissing what ever erogenous zones you can find without interrupting whats going on below. I continued doing that for a little while and she was loving it. Constantly saying 'You are so fucking good at what you do.' or 'This is incredible' or 'That feels AMAZING.' My left arm got a ridiculous cramp in it since it isn't used to that type of strenuous activity. I told her to play with herself, and I went to the restroom to massage my arm. I didn't want her to see that or it might kill the mood.

I came back to the room and started to put a condom on... For some reason girls don't want to play with themselves in front of guys [until you guide them to do so.] I simply said, 'Keep playing with yourself, it's fucking hot.' She kept rubbing herself, and it got me hard... I made sure to say... 'I know it's not as good as when I'm rubbing you, but it works..' She then said, 'Yeah your hands are so much better than mine..." I responded with, "So is this..." as I slid inside of her...

The sex was cool... we went kind-of slow, but a little rough none-the-less. You have to make sure to keep your bodies extremely close. This is what will really get a girl going nuts. Your penis isn't what's turning her on. It's YOU fucking HER... which includes your whole body. We did it missionary for a while... then she got on top... and then I told her I was going to finish inside of her ass. So, I got the lube... and lubed myself, and her... I then used my fingers to get in... start with one, and go in slowly. Once you feel it relax, go in a little bit more. Then once it feels pretty relaxed pull that finger out very slowly; almost all the way, and then put another finger right next to it and try and create like one solid figure (by stacking the fingers.. like middle finger over index)... Slowly in until it relaxes... then pull out slowly and put the third finger... (Stack the ring finger right next to the index on top of the middle. Then slide it in again slowly.) once it's all the way in... I like to slowly spread the base of the fingers out a little bit... If you have pencil dick you wont need to do that. :]...

Now comes the fun.... you have her in missionary position, so place your dick below your hand... and slowly pull out your three fingers until it is right at the tip, and replace them with the tip of your penis. Now what I figured out last night was to just let the tip rest inside of the ass and rub your hands up and down her legs. This relaxes the hell out of her. You can slowly millimeter your way in as you rub up and down the legs. Once you get past a certain point, the width of the anus has been established so it is easier to move around. You still want to be extremely careful (especially if it is a first timer like she was)... So, I finally got all the way in and started moving in and out... I came inside of her and laid down... on the bed. She laid next to me and we started talking about random shit... [How we should film it, what felt best, etc.]

As we were laying there she started kissing down my chest and stomach... and then she proceeded to give me the best head I have gotten in my entire life. She deep throats and swallows. [Awesome].

You know David Shade's catch phrase; Give them wild screaming orgasms and they will do ANYTHING for you. Yeah... I get it now.

She just text me telling me she wants to act out all of her fantasies with me...

Til next time,

-P.S.

No comments: