Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Many things have happened over the last few weeks. I've come to the realization that you don't really need big changes for improvements to be made. I guess the point of that statement is this: I keep from writing posts, because I don't feel like I'm making very much headway. But, if that were the case, why did I get a kiss close with a girl whom I don't even know within' two minutes of meeting her? I mean, sure, maybe I'm just a lucky guy. And, her friend DID say 'You two should make out...' but, her friend wasn't saying that to every guy they met. And when I kissed her the first time she pulled away. I said... 'Wow you can't kiss at all." and she got offended. I said, 'Look, this might be the last time you ever see me. Now, wouldn't you love to make out with me?' No response is always a good thing... I leaned in, and there it was. Happy to say I was 2 inches out of the viewing area of the camera that my boys were filming another group with.

Speaking of my boys, I love them to death man. The guys I hang around with now, and I'm combining new friends with friends that have stuck around here, are the best. Being around them is really what has taught me to accept everyone. Everyone has their flaws. We are all human. Just love people for who they are and genuinely want the best for them. It's so easy.

So, my boys and I headed to Austin for the huge Halloween party on 6th street. If you've never been before - GO. It is really that simple. I was the tooth fairy, which worked just as I planned it to. Halloween is the one day out of the year that I'm fine with pea-cocking. Plenty of girls were looking which made it really easy to open. The first bar we went to I was on fire. I opened maybe 3 sets, and hooked two of them. The first one that I opened was a 2-set. I immediately brought them over to my friends. My goal was to find girls and practice socializing, and then feed them to my friends. I mean, they need practice talking to new girls too. The plan was working great, until my guys were ready to go to the next bar. As we're leaving I get stopped by a group of girls wanting pictures with the 'only male fairy.' I, of course, gamed them to practice conversation, and before I knew it - I was separated from my friends. Now, if you've been to 6th street, you know it's crazy. And halloween is by far the craziest day of the year... I didn't blame my friends at all, yet they still felt kind of bad about it. It just sucked because my mindset immediately went from 'game girls' to 'find your friends.' This totally blew what little flame I had right out.

I finally get into the next club after 15 minutes of texting my boys and them finally saying 'ok... we're in XXXclub so meet us at the back.' after at least 3-4 texts that said... 'Look for the wolverine claws in the air.' LOL. (Needless to say, I couldn't find the wolverine claws.)

When I get into the second bar, I find out that the $40 cash that I brought with me was gone... I mean, I was wearing a pink tu-tu, so I had no pockets. Granted, I don't drink - so I didn't need the cash to have a good time. After that we went back out to the street and talked to more girls. It was a great time all-in-all, it just sucked because my game was ON at the beginning of the night, and I let my 'reality' kick back in. I guess my reality was 'I need to be around my friends to be comfortable,' and when I was gaming initially, I didn't have that thought on my mind.

As the night continued, plenty of things happened, nothing too notable... Commen lost his phone, which sucks ass because he did the same thing at his birthday... (Well actually, on his birthday a chic straight up stole it from under our noses - AND WE GOT IT ON FILM...) I thought for sure that would put a damper on the evening. It did, but it was off and on. He would all of a sudden say fuck it, and be fine and go on living like nothing happened, but then all of a sudden he'd be like... "FUCK I LOST MY PHONE..." and start ranting. I mean, I totally understand it; that's the reason I opted for the $30 phone instead of buying another $300 one. I've thought about getting the Iphone, but I want to steer clear of that addiction. My boy commen was being pretty crazy though... He was dressed like Barry Bonds. He had stuffed an underarmer with poly-fill, and he had a huge syringe dangling from his neck. It was awesome. He would go up to girls [on camera] and say, 'hey I need a huge favor... just rub my bat' and then he would proceed to convince them to do it. He even got one super hot girl to LICK THE TIP of his foam bat.

So we finally get back to the hotel and one of my friends calls and says he's bringing this girl home. She was a long time friend of his who just happened to be in town. He is cool as shit, and one of the most jealousy free, easy going guys I know. I knew he wouldn't mind me flirting with the girl a little bit. He actually mentioned the next day that he 'loved the rapport I built with her.' She is a mesuse and she planned to sleep at the foot of our bed on her massage table. I ended up getting a massage from her in turn for me giving her one. Pretty cool trade if you ask me. :] The whole room went crazy when I announced... 'Look, don't tell me what to do - I'm going to get you my style of massage, I learned it on the STREETS.' I ended up asking what she liked, and she taught me how to do some really cool shit. Man, I love being 'down for anything.'

After that, there were two hot ass girls staying right next to us. When they came in for the night, my friend who brought the girl home was outside in his boxers... he goes... "How do you like my costume?" they were being bitches so they just said something coy and went inside. They had been really cool earlier in the night, even asking me what I had under my tu-tu, and when I ran into them out on 6th street, the really hot one goes 'Hey! You're in the room next to us!' I locked up and said, 'yeah.' hahahaha... mental note taken. My friend Commen went to their room maybe 30 minutes after they got home. He rings the doorbell and one of them opens the door and said... 'Stop ringing our damn doorbell when we're fucking trying to sleep you fucking asshole.' and then slammed the door in his face. He waited maybe 5 seconds and yells... "Hey, someone down the hall was calling you!" All my boys wanted to do was show the girls a good time; their loss.

Saturday, we went out all day on the UT campus. It was fun. We visited Commen's old classrooms which was nostalgic for him. We also talked to random people a tiny bit. Not as much as we would've liked. We went out that night and had some delicious sushi. After that we went back down to 6th street. We ran into Commen's rich cousin, who got us into a really nice club. This is a key point, because I think that boosted our confidence immediately. The rest of the night we were on fire. Dancing with girls at random clubs, singing "I want it that way" to random girls on camera, the random makeout happened, flirting, battling jabowakees, beat boxing and freestyling... We just had an amazing time. We drove back that night, and Sunday was back to normal. Back to Houston. Back to living with my parents. Back to all the shit I want to change, but can't seem to.

Today is Monday, and I just recieved a text that said 'Hey! What are u doing tonight? I need some pure animal aggression sex lol.'

You've come to the right place sweet heart.

Until next time - - -

P.S.

No comments: